crazy fashion

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Proenza Schouler at target

I was pretty amazed when I saw new Proenza Schouler.
Everything is casual, comfy but funky and not too common.
Especially I like great colors.
This extremely appealing to me.
Also it is definitely in my style, everything matches each other, but it doesn’t look unnatural and it is not too stylish. It’s a little bit massy but very girly too.
Well of course that we aren’t all going to be able to afford this clothes but we sure as hell spire to recreate a little look of this.!
Cool!










7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish they had sold the collection in Australia. Guess I'll have to rely on Ebay. The first outfit is completely perfect. Red, yellow and purple have never looked so fantastic together.

7:12 AM  
Blogger le fashion said...

my fave one is olse the first one, great colors and style:)

10:06 AM  
Blogger abovo99 said...

The colors are amazing. I really love your blog. Japanese fashion post is amazing. Love it!!!!1

7:50 PM  
Blogger Foy Savas said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Sophia said...

I picked up the Havanna dress by them and it's really quite beautiful. The print is so fun, the material is a luxurious silk, but my only complaint is that their sizes ran pretty small (the XS and S sizes were really really tiny). I can barely squeeze my tush into the dress! haha

6:06 PM  
Blogger le fashion said...

you're lucky one;)

4:05 PM  
Blogger F.M. said...

Love the vivacious colours; they're so delicious you could just drink em up!

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home